Friday, April 24, 2015

I fell in love with JK Rowling in 2002. It was the week of finals my junior year and we had an overwhelming amount of homework. Of course, I ignored most of my regular school work and lugged JK's first four books in my backpack for two weeks (don't ask me why I absolutely had to have all four with me at the same time, I never said I was sane). That's how long it took me to read them. I read them during lunch, breaks between classes, bathrooms and hidden surreptitiously under my desk during lecture. They changed my life forever, and her story makes me believe in the power of miracles and that one day (when I grow up) I can be a REAL writer. 
Subsequently, I would definitely recommend the Lifetime Original Movie "Magic Beyond Words" the story of her life. Highly underrated movie. 


No comments:

Post a Comment